We offer SketchUp Go, Pro & Studio (for Personal and Commercial subscriptions) and SketchUp for Students, Educators & Educational Institutions (for Educational subscriptions).
You can either watch the Buy SketchUp instructional video, or you can read through the instructions below, or you can do a bit of both!
- If you already own any SketchUp subscriptions, and would like to add additional subscriptions to your existing Trimble Account, please write to us with your request.
- If you don't already own any SketchUp subscriptions, please select either:
SketchUp Go, Pro & Studio (for Personal and Commercial subscriptions), or
SketchUp for Students, Educators or Educational Institutions (for Educational subscriptions).
- If you have any questions about which option best suits your needs, please feel free to ask us.
- Once you know which type of SketchUp you'd like, click "Subscribe" under the appropriate type.
- Select the quantity (number) of SketchUp subscriptions of this type you'd like to purchase, and click "Add to Cart".
- You can either continue adding more items to your Cart, or if you're ready to proceed with the purchase, click "View Cart".
- If you're happy with the contents of your Cart, click "Proceed to checkout".
- Carefully complete all of the fields in Checkout page. It's worth noting that:
- "First Name" and "Last Name" will be associated with your Trimble ID and you as a user.
- "Company Name" will become your Trimble Account name. You can add more subscriptions to a Trimble Account at a later time if you need to.
- "Email Address" will become your Trimble ID. It is critical you remember which email address you used in this step. This new Trimble ID will become the Account Owner of the new Trimble Account you're about to create (by completing this purchase). Account Owner's can allocate and deallocate the various subscriptions owned by the Trimble Account. If you want a different Trimble ID (emails address) to become the Account Admin for the Trimble Account, please mention this in the Order Notes.
- "Account Username" will only be visible if you're not already signed into the SketchUp Australia website. "Account Username" will be associated with your SketchUp Australia Account, it is different to and separate from your Trimble ID. Your SketchUp Australia Account is important for tracking purchases, managing subscription renewals, and accessing SketchUp Australia services such as training. We recommend using the same email address you used in the "Email Address" field above.
- "Create account Password" will only be visible if you're not already signed into the SketchUp Australia website. "Create account Password" will be the password you use to sign into your SketchUp Australia account.
- Select your payment method, either PayPal or Credit/Debit Card, and click either "Proceed to PayPal" or "Place Order".
- Complete the payment process.
- Your new subscriptions should be available within 1 business day of purchase. Please check out this Activate your Trimble ID account article for instructions on what to do next.