You can either watch this Check your SketchUp subscription allocation instructional video, or you can read through the instructions below, or you can do a bit of both!
- Go to https://www.sketchupaustralia.com.au/
- Click “Sign in”. (Found in the top right corner of the page)
- Under Trimble AMP. Click on "Subscription allocation portal"
- Enter your Trimble ID (The email address associated with your Trimble ID).
- Click “Next”.
- Enter your Trimble ID Password
- If you’ve forgotten your Trimble ID Password, go to the Reset your Trimble ID password article.
- Click “Sign in”.
- Your Trimble ID may have access to multiple Trimble Accounts. Trimble Products that you’ve purchased from BuildingPoint Australia should be accessible from the Trimble Account with the subtitle “Purchased via BUILDINGPOINT AUSTRALIA PTY LTD”, so open that account.
- If you can't find this account, you will have to ask your Account Administrator (this is the person in your organisation that is responsible for allocating Product access to users) to add you to the Account and allocate a SketchUp subscription to you. You can send them to this article for instructions on how to do this Allocate SketchUp subscriptions to different users.
- Open “My Products”.
- If you’ve purchased a SketchUp Pro/Studio subscription (Product) for yourself, or you’ve been allocated one by a Account Administrator, it should be listed on this page.
- You can view what Applications are included with each Product by clicking on the “View Included Applications” button.
- In this case, SketchUp Pro should be one of the Included Applications in a SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Studio subscription.
- If you can’t find the SketchUp/Trimble Product that you would like to access, it might be associated with a different Trimble Account (which might still be accessible using the same Trimble ID). You can switch between all of your Trimble Accounts via the drop down menu just below your name, on the left side of Trimble Account Management page.
- If you still can’t find the SketchUp/Trimble Product that you would like to access, you should ask your Account Administrator to allocate the appropriate SketchUp/Trimble Product to you.
- You can send them to this article for instructions on how to do this Allocate SketchUp subscriptions to different users.
Warning about Browsers: Please don’t use Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers when accessing the Trimble Account Management Portal, as it won’t work well. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox (some others work fine as well).